February 28, 2020

the week through the lens

It has been on the back burner, I have not been taking a lot of photos for a while now, and that should change. Every time, it touches me in a special way, as I wander and have the camera ready be it in the kitchen, or living room, or the garden... this enables me to see with new eyes and I like it.
We will see if it sticks, it is a start to a new friday review of what caught my eye. There is to be said, that I was inspired by erin boyle and her blog "reading my tea leaves". She does a wonderful job and it is so inspirational to have a look at her photos...

:: 1. Christ rose, so pretty to look at. We have a few plants and some were in bloom even before
        Christmas.

:: 2. It felt like the most snow this winter, fell on thursday.

:: 3. The house concert, once more wonderful music and a house filled with friends.

:: 4. Lemon curd, whipped creme and merengue. It was the first time I made lemon curd...

:: 5. Monday evening was my first meeting at the town hall.

No comments: