July 15, 2008

transportation of choice

my bicycle with the trailer.... often we head for the garden now and we have to bring home veggies.... in this cases we can't go with the trailer bike, which naomi likes best. i'm so glad we got this trailer last year, after our burley got stolen (that's an other story!). with the bicycle it's the same my old beloved canondale was gone one afternoon last summer. a friend of mine took pitty on me and has given me her's. i loved it's colour from the beginning and realized that i really enjoy riding a woman's bike. i have not owned a bike with this kind of frame for about 20 years....
now as i'm pregnant i really apreciate the frame even more, it gives me so much more freedome to hop onto it and ride leasurely about town. i'm waiting for a little wicker basket to arrive for my lady's bicycle, a first for me too, i used to have very sporty attire in the past!

No comments: