May 28, 2009

mei tai

i still owe you the photos of the finished mei tai. here they are, i'm so happy about the look. i love the aqua blue "dot" on thea's bottom, it really looks cute.
i did skip the hood, i'm not sure if i will soon be attaching one... so far i don't think we need it, but it's just a good cozy feel when thea is asleep on my back, we will see.
i like the tibetan tying in front, it feels really comfortable and takes the pressure from the sholders. thea likes to ride in it. the front is not as enjoyable to me. i will still keep using the moby for front rides...
i got a remote controll for my camera! yeah this is a fun toy...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you made this? I had no idea you sewed. Glad I found your blog... now I know lots of things that are going on. Chickens, huh? Wish we had some... but if we did, I may wish we didn't have them.