September 12, 2012

my sunny flowers


 there are flowers and then there are my favorite flowers, the sunny ones.
as for the past few days, i enjoy them in around the house as well as on our kitchen table. thanks to my friend k. she is the flower lady of the house, as she as a community garden and loves to plant and cut flowers as you very likely have noticed over the course of this summer, here and here and here and so many more times there have been flowers around me. it has made my summer so much brighter and colourful. yes i am a happier person being surrounded by blooming plants and flourishing people. and both have been a big part this summer.
it has been a cold and rainy day, summer is seizing and i'm embracing once more what's on my table, just for a moment for one more glimpse, loving it and looking forward to autumn's beauty bounty to be poured out.

No comments: