November 1, 2012

enjoying the leafs


we had a super busy day. so there really was not too many moments i had the camera in my hands, one though you see above... the afternoon task was, to rake leafs in the garden. our big chestnut tree is going into winter mode too. lots and lots of leafs the snow helped them to come down. so here we are, raking the wet leafs, never the less some enjoyment happen anyway, that's the difference of wearing mud pants.
i'm sure there will be a couple more containers filled with leafs, the tree is not bare yet. next thing is digging out the dahlia tubers, and digging in the many bulbs for next spring! o i'm looking forward to the next warm afternoon with the girls assisting, or better me assisting the two big diggers!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Enjoy those leaves! I've set a post to publish about your BEAUTIFUL granny square sampler. Check www.nomoredisco.typepad.com this time tomorrow. Thanks so much - please tell me I haven't fictionalised your approval to use the photos? I couldn't find the email. Let me know if it is a problem, thanks Amy X