January 9, 2018

life is a mobile...


twirling and balancing it all...
i knew, that january will be busy and that i had to juggle a bit much on my calendar. it was forseeable that i would be scrambling a bit through the coming weeks. so far so good, the first meetings went well and some more activities had to be added to my calendar. like a funeral on thursday afternoon, a birthday party on saturday for lunch amd i'm sure there will be more changes to my schedule.
and that is the balancing act of my life.
i'm not a haiku writer nor long verses or stories come to my mind in snipp. it is work and sometimes hard work, to sit down and start writing. and it's not poetic or pretty at all, it's life it is the way i see things and live them. it is a bit of processing my doing to understand it better. maybe to shell out the beauty of the daily doing and being. and so it all is moving, readjusting and equalizing itself, or sometimes even a wee a bit of help, leverage, willpower on my behalf...

just rambling on and finishing today with those words, after a moment of knitting in the still of a sleeping house.

No comments: