November 16, 2018

the week :: through the lens


so there is not even a corrrect "the week :: through the lens", as my life looks more like this picture... lots of constructionsites. although the room in the picture is all renovated and ready for our guest tonight, as planned. thank you to my house mate and hard working friend! he painted the room, pulled out the carpet which otherwise, would have been on my to do list...
the religion class i taught today was watched by my mentor and it went soso-lala, still ok, but lot's to improve. she was kind and attested, that the core is perfectly fine and the teaching goals are fine, to improve are mainly timing and that i should pack the lessonplan less tight. she was gracious and i will do better next week.
for today, on to the next activity on my list, get my neighbors car to pick up beer and other beverages for the converence tomorrow. instruct a group of volunteers to bottle local water and label it as such. and so many more things, which are not even on my list right now. i feel like that converence is an overwhealming construction site occupying a lot of my attention and energy. and it will be done by tomorrow night.

so, this is it, enjoy a blessed weekend. and a big thank you to my family and friends, helping out at all kinds of tasks, like bottling local tap water...