January 30, 2012

an other birthday card


with a scrap bag from a friend on my desk and a birthday of my friend coming, i could not stop putting little pieces together on a nice piece of linen. it just so happen and i love those little moments when all i do is sit there and let my hand to what they love to do. finishing up the mini collage on sunday night, as we were sitting in the living room with a glass of wine and letting the calm and quiet of the house be the inspiration. it reminded me of a couple months ago, when i was working on a similar little project.
it's already in the mail by tomorrow morning, to it's birthday friend of mine...

1 comment:

Queen of Scatterville said...

I love this. My grandfather's birthday is coming up shortly and I need a card pronto! I'm heading up to stitch one up now.