February 1, 2017

winter wonder world

i was walking in zurich, just a bit of a stroll in the city, with it's droopy and wintry face, it was nice. for myself, just me, even my black hood was all up and keeping me dry from the drizzle. wandering with no particular goal (i had two new pairs of running shoes in my bag, mission accomplished). and i felt no hurry to go home, wandering and watching, and enjoying.

the circling boys with their guitars caught my attention and i stood for a moment, still and vexed in amazement. a circle of musicians, not that i understand the sculpture but i like it. i feel like, i don't have to understand and interpret everything i come across, but i like the circle of youth making music. blindly playing and enjoying...
sometimes, i don't need anything else, a moment of wonder...



No comments: