May 17, 2012
the finished loulouthi
finally we got to take photos, thank you joel for being patient with us,
after deciding on how to quilt and then binding it with two different fabrics, as i ran out of one kind, i'm very happy the way the finished loulouthi looks.
of course thea is super happy having a bigger quilt, she was still using her baby quilt at night and it "is getting smaller" by the day, at least it seems that way.
and for me, i'm now starting a new sewing project, i have already piked some fabric and a pattern, a dress with a hood. of course i will tell you more about it, as soon as i have something to show for.