June 30, 2017

the week :: through the lens

it has been on the back burner, i have not been taking a lot of photos for a while now, and that should change. so i put the "hand made" lens back on the camera body and got started this week. it touched me in a special way, as i wander and have the camera ready be it in the kitchen, or living room table... this enables me to see with new eyes and i like it. we will see if it sticks, it is a start to a new friday review of what caught my eye. there is to be said, that i was inspired by erin boyle and her blog "reading my tea leaves". she does a wonderful job and it is so inspirational to have a look at her photos...
:: 1. life will change

:: 2. red currents soon to be harvested

:: 3. cousins, having a good time

:: 4. right in the front of H50, a provisional sign?

:: 5. Zurich and it's reformation, remember the print maker Froschauer

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Greetings, dear RNs! I had to scan the cousins photo three times (!) before I recognized A, he has grown & changed so much since we last saw him! I continue to be a fan of the blog & your beautiful photos, so happy to hear about your activities. It looks like life is rich & full. Here too: we go to the first of A's circus shows in two days, so we are missing her a lot but also feeling very excited to see the result of lots of hard work. Love to you all & happy summer!!