September 4, 2012

joining the squares


the last stretch of my summer project has started, i'm working on puzzling all the squares together. it's fun and very nice to see how all those little squares are going to match up and be crochet together with this technique.

i'm not so much in the mood of hanging on to my camera at all times, this is why i didn't post yesterday, it might be again like this in the near future. as i decided to just take it as my fancy strikes. lets see what is happening...

3 comments:

Alicia said...

O how I love your blog, we should comment more and make sure it is a conversation so you know we are out here enjoying your posts! I am taking a break from my knitting right now but am reading a lot. I will send you an email soon with more of our little details. We miss you all!

Alicia

Anonymous said...

I love that project!!! so pretty!!!

LJBohman said...

I love the eclectic look of these granny squares! How pretty! Good idea!