March 2, 2011

happenings in the house

it took the forsythia just 7 days (since we cut them) to open into full bloom, it's such a sunny bunch of branches in the living room


the narzissum is also in bloom, i love the filled flower. and the scent is all over, almost a bit over powering. i'm glad the room is large and there is an airflow in the house...


on my kitchen window sill are grape hyacinths in light blue. there is a bit more colour every day...


it's a few days now, that naomi is knitting. we have been working on and off together, she knits now on her own, congratulation 7 year old!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm teaching my son to knit, and I find is so heart-warming to see his enthusiasm. I'm sure you feel the same way. What will your daughter be making?

nela said...

my kids love knitting and are loving to show other kids in school how to knit. the oldest (12 year old son) is very happy that he already knew how to knit as they learned this skill in school and i bet his teacher loved this fact too....