in past years i stayed deliberately away from new years resolution...
i had some good moments to contemplate and write down a few dreams and wanting to do in the course of 2009.
1. learn to do needle felting
2. take photos regularly
3. learn to edit photos with gimp
4. take a moment each day to just sit and drink a cup of tea
5. welcome each child every morning with a positive word
6. now and then take the time with each child alone
7. knit or sew one thing each month (socks for naomi, mittens for elias, hair band for naomi, skirt for naomi, maybe an other crazy quilt?)
8. planning the trip across the usa and then do it, from august until november
9. a weekend camping on one of the islands
10. start running regularly again
11. go with joel to a session at brendan behan
12. going to ten tables, for a wine tasting evening, with joel
13. walk the freedom trail in boston, with the kids
14. walking the black heritage trail in boston
15. enjoying boston's green spaces as much as we can....